Go East Africa Safaris
About Go East Africa SafarisGo East Africa Safaris offers fully-fledged tour services within East Africa. The region is well known for its endowment with natural resources, including flora and fauna. The home to large national parks and game reserves, coast beaches, lakes and seas, river meanders and water falls, rift valley and escarpments, tallest mountains in Africa and hills.
About our safari vehicles
Giving that they don't have many references, I was a little bit afraid of booking with Go East Africa. But there is no need for that!
1 - I exchanged so many emails with Martha prior booking. She is very sweet and helpful lady who took care of us very well.
2 - They gave us very fair price.
3 - They provide good services.
We decided to combine several safaris in one bundle:
1. Safari in Kenya
- Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island and Hells Gate
- traveled by safari van. In Maasai Mara, we slept in huge tents with beds and own bathroom. The rest, we spent in B&B
- food is OK, we always got some buffet where you could choose both, veg and nonveg. The picnic lunch includes some chicken, bread, egg, sweet drink, fruit, etc
- our driver/guide was very ambitious and always tried to steal the best viewing spot for us. We got to see the big five.
2. Safari in Tanzania
- we started in Arusha, proceeded to Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro
- traveled by jeeps for 8 ppl, these are even more comfortable then safari vans in Kenya
- we slept in tents - the classical tents for camping but do not worry, it is actually very comfortable and convenient. You get a mattress and sleeping bag. There is a shared bathroom with hot water. There is also a public pool in the garden
- the food was delicious. We had our own chef who was cooking for us the whole time. We always got many dishes to choose from.
Overall, very good experience and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AGENCY
Cleanliness of vehicle
Meet and greet team
Quality of itinerary
Responsiveness of staff