found in our
Your adventure starts here!
Our company gives you an opportunity to see the beauty of Tanzania. If you are looking for a company to arrange your lodge and camping safaris, trekking and hiking tours and beach holidays you have come to the right place.
Why book your camping safaris, trekking or beach holiday with us?
- We are reliable and experienced
- We recommend best products and best services with affordable prices. With our office in Moshi we are conveniently situated on-site. Our team will meet you to discuss your itinerary and answer any questions you might have while providing you with up-to-date tips and information. We are here to assist you.
- We are an ethical tour operator
- We carefully select our well trained guides, drivers, cooks and porters and we supply gears and equipment for camping safaris and climbing adventures.
- No hidden costs: or other nasty surprises! Whether you choose to climb Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru.
About our safari vehicles
We provide 7-seater custom safari (4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers) with pop-up roofs for excellent views of the animals and ideal for taking photos, the inside is seven - seater with plenty of room and every passenger has a comfortable window seat and the windows are large with perfect views of the outside. The vehicles are well maintained to provide maximum level of comfort and safety and are fitted with HF long range radios for easy communication. The vehicles are fully equipped with refrigerator, system charge as well as guide books on wildlife, birds and plants of Tanzania. We know this for a fact! The success of your safari/climb will largely depend on your driver/guide. It is because of this that we have a great team of carefully selected driver guides, well trained and experienced and with a vast knowledge of the wildlife and animal behaviour as well as the local fauna and flora. Our Kilimanjaro guides are all KINAPA trained and licensed, and specifically chosen for our upbeat and adaptable personalities. More importantly, we know the importance of acclimatization and will make sure you trek "pole pole - slow slow", giving you the best chance of summiting the mountain.