Four Days Maasai Mara / Lake Nakuru National Park
Safari Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel or place of stay and after a brief stop-over at our offices, for briefing purposes, depart for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a pit stop at the View Point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist Mara tented camp, our Masai Mara accommodation.
Safari Day 2: Mara Full Day
Full day spent game viewing exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. You will enjoy a picnic lunch with the hippos and crocodiles at the Hippo Pool. All your meals and overnight will be at Rhino Tourist tented camp.
Safari Day 3: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
Pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, proceed to Lake Nakuru, which is often referred to as the pink lake for it’s great masses of pink flamingos and the home of the white and black rhinos and about 350 different species of birds; the Ornithological Paradise. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at Chester Hotel which is a budget hotel in Nakuru town.
Safari Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park to Nairobi
After breakfast, proceed to the Rhino sanctuary for a game drive and later leave for Nairobi where the Safari ends.
for the 4 day Kenya Safari package.
Included in the price;
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring during the Kenya Safari package.
- Full board accommodation and meal plan as described including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Masai Mara Accommodation in self contained Mara tented camps room and Hotel Genevieve in Nakuru.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end of safari in Nairobi.
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.