This Itinerary has two Options for Day 1 which you are required to choose as shown under:-
OPTION NO. 1
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, pick up from your lodge/hotel drive to Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches.
In the Park you will be able to see the big number of elephants, other animals, baobab trees and large batch of colorful and exclusive bird species which give wonderful sightings make Tarangire a popular safari destination.
Late evening drive to camp for dinner and overnight.
OPTION NO. 2
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, pick up from your camp and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for full day game drive with your picnic lunches at the picnic site.
This superb scenic park, is set around the Lake is most famous for its tree climbing Lions, the soda ash lake and its flamingos. Late evening drive to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After early breakfast descends in to the Crater floor for about 6 hrs game viewing with picnic lunches in Ngorongoro Crater. Here justification of why is it considered as one of the wonder of the world.
Ngorongoro is one of the true wonders of nature and home of Rhinos, Elephants, Lions and many other species. Late in the afternoon we drive back to Arusha town for drop off.
****End of tour. ****
USD 610/= per person sharing (minimum 2pax) Camping.
1. This package can be Customized as per you need and can be upgraded to suite for Lodge Budget.
2. Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
- 4×4 game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers.
-One bottle of water 1.5 liters.
-Trained English/French speaking driver tour guide.
-Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
-All current taxes subjected to the whole package.
-All entry park fees.
- Accommodation on The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Cigarettes, Tips and Sleeping bags (if camping)
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 500 per person.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 35per person.
- Tips not included
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.