Day 1:Amboseli National Park
Our Safari Driver Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7:30 am followed by an exciting drive to Amboseli National Park famous for its herds of free ranging elephants among other spectacular wildlife combined with stunning views of Africa's tallest Mountain: Mount Kilimanjaro. Lunch at Amboseli Sopa Lodge which is nestled on the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. We hope to catch a glimpse of the majestic snow peak that is magical and mesmerizing. Afternoon game drive will start from 4pm where we will go in search of free ranging african elephants as well as other wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 2:Lake Nakuru National Park
Early morning breakfast followed by departure with game drive enroute to Lake Nakuru. We might get another opportunity to capture a clear morning view of the snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Despite the mountains location across the border in Tanzania, Amboseli offers the best and perfect view! On our way to Lake Nakuru we shall make a stop at the scenic view point so as to enjoy the breathtaking view of a section of the Great Rift Valley. Lunch will be at Sentrim Elementaita Lodge located on the shores of Lake Elementaita.
We shall enter Lake Nakuru National Park by 4pm and proceed to enjoy our Afternoon game drive till dusk. On top of being a bird haven, this park also has numerous wildlife as well as the rare black rhino and white rhino. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Day 3:Masai Mara National Reserve
Early Morning breakfast with game drive enroute to World famous Maasai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Leisure Camp strategicaly located along the Talek River. All the safari themed luxury tents are tastefuly decorated and are equiped with with spacious bedrooms & bathrooms, permanent showers, running hot and cold water etc. We will depart at 4pm for our first exciting afternoon game drive in what is considered to be Africa's greatest wildlife reserve. The Masai Mara is always full of surprises and you never know what kind of wildlife action we might come across. Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 4:Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast followed by full day game drive. The Masai Mara, an approximate 1500 square kilometer area, is globally famous for its exceptional population of African Wildlife. We shall enjoy safari picnic lunch in the Mara Wilderness. During the full day game drive, we will go in search of elephants, lions, leopards, zebras, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, elands, plains game and a host of other animals and birds. Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure camp.
Day 5: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Spend the day in Maasai Mara, Kenya's most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with Safari Picnic Lunch Boxes to spend the entire day in the wilderness, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Leisure Camp.
Early morning breakfast followed by departure towards Nairobi. Depending on your flight plans we might have either Lunch or Dinner reservations dubbed "the ultimate beast of a feast" at the world famous The Carnivore Restaurant . Enjoy skewers of game meat and regular meat. For the vegetarians, other dinner reservations can be arranged. Transfer to JKIA by Expedition Kenya Safari Driver guide for connecting flight back home will follow after a spectacular Kenya Luxury Safari with Expedition Kenya Safari.
We will also be more than happy to drop you off at your hotel in Nairobi.
***THANK YOU AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN***
- This rate of US $ 1935 per person is only applicable for clients sharing in a double or twin room and requires a minimum of 2 pax.
- Booking this safari affirms that you have kindly read and agreed to our safari terms and Conditions page on our website.
- Always confirm your safari dates prior to booking your flight.
- Full payment must be received before start of safari.
- Price quoted above is subject to availability. The price quoted may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or government levies/duties, without notice.
- All park fees, and government taxes
- Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
- Transportation in a custom safari mini van with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Complimentary Bottled water for use during the safari***2 per day***
- Game drives and all park entry fees
- International flights and airport departure taxes
- Visa fees
- International travel and medical insurance
- Driver Guide Tip ( From $10 Per Per Person Per Day is Recommended)
- Extra meals, alcoholic beverages optional excursions and activities not indicated
- Shopping and other items of a personal nature
Just so you know
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.