Expect to behold the amazing Mountain Gorillas face to face. You have an entire day to track these amazing creatures, you will be able to experience the beauty of the impenetrable forest. Chimpanzees will be tracked in Kibale Forest National Park. You will also be able to visit Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will behold lots of wildlife; lions, herds of Buffaloes, Elephants. Also included is a launch cruise on Kazinga Channel.
Just so you know
• This tour accepts children who are 12 years and older
• This tour can be customized according to the client's preferences
• from USD 2,822 per person sharing, excl. international flight
• Rates include
• - All taxes/VAT
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in mentioned Lodges
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Park Entrance Fees
- Chimpanzee Tracking Fees for Kibale Forest N.P
- Gorilla tracking permite
- Game drives
- Boat Safaris
- Ranger fees
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
• Rates exclude
• - International flights
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees
Day 1: Arrival
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be picked by representative of Bushmemories Safaris and transferred to your hotel in Kampala OR Entebbe depending on arrival time Day 2 - 4: Kibale Forest National Park Track Chimpazees in Kibale Forest National Park and transfer to Queen Elizabeth N.P.
Day 4 - 6: Queen Elizabeth N.P.
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Game drives in the morning.
Launch Cruise on Kazinga Channel in the afternoon.
Day 6 - 8
Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable N.P. Track Gorillas and travel back to Kampala