Borton Overseas began in 1894 as Sunden, Vanstrum, and Co., specializing in steamship travel for immigrants coming to the U.S from Scandinavia. In 1986, Kjell Bergh acquired Vanstrum Travel. It became a division of Borton Overseas, and continued to expand with land tour and cruise programs throughout Scandinavia and Africa.
Our tour and cruise program expansion continues as we seek out new partnerships and destinations. In 2002, Borton Overseas became the U. S. sales, marketing and reserv...
No one has reviewed this yet. Be the first!
- We offer private/custom safaris
- We offer group tours/safaris
- Our main focus is: High-end safaris
- We book international flights
- We book pre/post-safari attractions