4 Days: Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masaai Mara
Leave Nairobi in the morning at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok then to Masai Mara game reserve for lunch at the camp/lodge followed by afternoon game drive in Masai Mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests.
Dinner and overnight at the Rhino Tented Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara game reserve.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
All meals (b,l,d) and over night in the Rhino Tented Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive in Masai Mara game reserve followed by a return to the campsite for late breakfast and then leave your camp and proceed to Lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon in time for Lunch.
Dinner and overnight at Cool Rivers Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru - Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for an extensive morning game drive in lake nakuru national park known for its millions of flamingoes and other water birds, the only park in Kenya where you will be able to see rhinos in black and white. Leave Nakuru after lunch for a drive to Nairobi arriving in early evening to end our services.
• Full-board accommodation whilst on safari and meal plan as described, b=breakfast, l=lunch and d=dinner.
• Transport based in a Minivan with pop up roof for game viewing (Includes: Safari vehicle, Driver Allowance, Fuel cost, Park Fee for driver and Vehicle.)
• Park entrance fee at the as per the itinerary.
• 1 Complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
• Service of an English speaking driver guide.
• Game drive as per the Itinerary
• Accommodation and traveling costs between arrival/departure and the start and end points of the itinerary.
• Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara – US$ 500 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.)
• Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
• Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
• Christmas, New Year and Easter supplement (see Hotel Tariff)
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.