Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
Have an early breakfast and leave Nairobi and head to Amboseli National Park, driving through the picturesque southern part of Kenya. Arrive on time for lunch and proceed to an evening game drive in the park. Amboseli National Park is situated against the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain (Mount Kilimanjaro). It’s famous for being one of the few places you can get close to free-roaming wild animals such as the big cats, herds of elephants, zebras, gazelles and buffaloes. At sunset enjoy a sun-downer overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Spend the whole day in the park enjoying an early morning and late afternoon game drive in the park. You will have a chance to get a spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro during early morning hours or during sunset when the sky is clear. Arid as it looks the park has supported a diversity of wildlife together with the Masai who grazed their animals across the park thanks to the waters that run off Mount Kilimanjaro. Return to your camp after the game drive for dinner and overnight in your camp on a full board basis.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park -Tsavo West National Park
After an early morning drive, leave Amboseli and proceed to Tsavo West National Park for game viewing en route arriving in the park on time for lunch. After lunch proceed to the park for a late afternoon game drive. Tsavo game viewing takes you Mzima springs a favorite hunt for crocodiles and hippos. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park -Nairobi
Enjoy an early morning game drive followed by breakfast, leave Tsavo National Park for Nairobi arriving in the evening to catch your home flight.
Included in the price of the Safari
· Airport transfers in Nairobi
· Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Days 02-06.
· Breakfast and lunch on Day 07
· Transport in our 4*4 safari vehicles
· Seasoned English speaking driver/guide
· Unlimited game drives in the above mentioned parks and reserves (No night game drives)
· Park entry fees to the above mentioned national parks and game reserves
· Mineral water while on game drive
Not included in the price of the safari
· International flights and visa fees or any domestic flight
· Laundry, souvenirs and telephone calls
· Change in itinerary
· Additional food / beverage such as liquor whiskey or gin
· Medical, travel or cancellation insurance
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.