Day 1 Arusha - Lake Manyara Park
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel in Arusha town with your packed lunch box and drive Lake Manyara Park for game drive till lunchtime. Afternoon break for lunch is picnic in the park. After lunch more game drive in the park till Sunset. LakeManyara is famous for tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Day 2 Lake Manyara – Ndutu Plains`
Depart after breakfast for game drive in the Ndutu plains area which borders the Southern Serengeti plains. The great wildebeest migration is currently concentrated around this area from early December to mid-May and we hope you will be able to view this magic spectacle, evening drive to the crater rim for the spectacular views. Dinner and overnight Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha.
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0700hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more. Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater near Lerai Forest or Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing in the Crater, Evening drive back to Arusha.
End of Tour
Option # 1 Camping Accommodation
US $ 1000 Per person sharing (minimum 2 persons)
Option # 2: Budget lodge Accommodation
US $ 1150 Per person sharing (minimum 2 persons)
• Picnic Lunch
• Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above
• National Parks entry fees and Crater fees
• Transportation in a 4WD with safari driver/guide
• Game Activities as per the itinerary
• Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
• Tips and Gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Tanzanian entry visas
• International flights
• Airport/Airstrip transfers (We can arrange on request)
• Flying doctors service
• Accommodations on Arrival Day and night after Safaris(We can arrange on request)
• All items of a personal nature
• Aviation and airport taxes and security fees
• Champagne, cognacs, fine wines & premium brand spirits