Australian Pacific Touring
A family-owned company since its conception in the 1920s. APT had its beginnings when Bill McGeary built a bus body on a tray truck after a tram strike affected the city of Melbourne. Through Bill's son Geoff, APT pioneered Australia's dynamic travel industry in the 1960s and 1970s via a diverse range of modes. Such innovation continues to thrive within the APT Group today, now a multi-brand business with an extensive global portfolio of touring and cruising products still owned and controlle...
No one has reviewed this yet. Be the first!
- We offer private/custom safaris
- We offer group tours/safaris
- Our main focus is: High-end safaris
- We book international flights
- We book pre/post-safari attractions