- 3 nights in South Luangwa National Park at Nkwali Camp.
- 2 nights in Lower Zambezi National Park at Chiawa Camp.
- 5 nights in Livingstone at Sussi and Chuma.
Vakacha Tour - Classic Safari
- 9 nights accommodation.
- Return flights Lusaka / Mfuwe / Royal / Livingstone / Lusaka
- All Meals
- Government park entry fees and bed levies.
- All soft and alcoholic beverages in camps except premium wines and champagne.
- All game activities (walking and driving) and camp / lodge boat cruises.
- Laundry and Government taxes.
This package excludes:
- Airport departure fees
- Victoria Falls activities as ,specified in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, such as shop purchases, telephone calls and gratuities.
Additional activities that can be booked at an extra cost include: White water rafting, Canoeing on the upper Zambezi River, Sunset river cruises, Helicopter and microlight adventures, Horseback safaris, Elephant Back safaris and Bunji Jumping.
Day 1, 2 and 3
Arrive Lusaka airport, connect onto flight to South Luangwa National Park. Meet and transfer at Nkwali your home for the next 3 nights.
Nkweli is located on Robin's private land, overlooking the National Park. The land is a superb game viewing country, with a beautiful area of ebony woodland and open grasslands. Elephants regularly cross the Luangwa, seen from the bar, or come to the waterhole near the thatched dining room. The chalets are cool and spacious, with en-suite bathroom facilities overlooking the river. Access to the park is by boat or our nearby pontoon.
Walking Safaris are the only way to really discover the secrets of the bush, led by an experienced naturalist and accompanied by an armed game scout. Knowledgeable safari guides conduct game drives in open four-wheel drive vehicles. Special game viewing seats provide excellent viewing and opportunities for photography. Night drives set out in the afternoon, later, after watching the sunset over the river with a sundowner in hand, the drive continues with a powerful spotlight. The nocturnal world of the bush is witnessed from owls, genets to hunting lions and the graceful leopard.
Staying at Nkwali, gives you an excellent view of the Luangwa Valley. The area is famous for leopard and giraffe sightings
Day 7, 8 and 9
Transfer to Royal Airstrip for flight to Livingstone via Lusaka. Meet and transfer to Sussi and Chuma, your home during your stay in the Victoria Falls area.
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.