Arrive at Luvuvhu Bridge at 14h00; meet your guide who will escort you to the Maleteni parking area before driving to the Trails Camp.
Enjoy a short walk before sundowners and campfire dinner at the Trails Camp.
Days 2 & 3:
Walk approximately three to four hours in the morning; relax during the heat of the day, then walk about one-and-a-alf hours in the afternoon.
Overnight at the Trails Camp.
Following an early morning walk and final brunch, return to Maleteni.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• Mineral water
• Scheduled activities
Our rates exclude:
• Compulsory comprehensive insurance
• All drinks except for water
• All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
• National Park fees; all relevant entry and exit Government taxes
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases that are beyond our control