Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai mara.
07.45a.m. pick up from the hotel be introduce to other group member and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley with a stop in Narok town for lunch and Refueling. Upon arrival at the camp a little sista, later you will proceed for a game drive from 1500 hrs – 1830hrs, tracking various animal species and birds. Dinner and overnight at the camp – permanent tents with private bathroom and showers
Day 2 : Maasai mara full day
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3 : Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast and morning game viewing ,depart the Mara region for Lake Nakuru arriving in evening with lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight Golden palace hotel
Day 4 : Lake Nakuru - Nairobi.
After breakfast proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive back to Nairobi after lunch.
Package cost :usd $430 per Non Resident Joining a group.
Kshs.18,500 for Kenyan citizen and East Africa Resident
- Park Entrance fees
- Accommodation on a self contained tents/budget hotel.
- Meals L.D,B.L.D,B.L.D,B.L
- Transportation as mentioned in the tour description
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- A professional driver/guide
- 1 litre of water each day while on a safari
- Government taxes
- Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
- Free transfer to airport after the trip
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items
- Accommmmodation in Nairobi
- Visit to maasai mara village
- Optional activity at lake naivasha if any.
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.