In 6 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari visiting Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and TARANGIRE National Park. Accommodation is using BUDGET CAMPING SITES during Safari; most of the campsites are inside the National Parks except LAKE MANYARA and TARANGIRE
Product Detail Description:
– After breakfast from Arusha, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches; later proceed to LAKE MANYARA SUNBRIGHT CAMPSITE for dinner and overnight stay.
– After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
– Early morning game drives Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relaxes. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
Early morning games drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at SERONERA camping site
After early breakfast, proceed for a Full Day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater, later proceed to TARANGIRE. Dinner and overnight at TARANGIRE CAMPSITE.
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at TARANGIRE National Park with picnic lunches; later continue back to Arusha in the evening.
Included in Tour:
• 5 nights budget camping accommodation.
• Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
• All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation.
• Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
• Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
• Safari tent, Safari cook and camping supplies.
Not included in tour:
• International air fares
• Any required Visas
• Travel Insurance
• Items of a Personal Nature
• Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff.
What to bring:
2. A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
3. Comfortable shoes.
4. Insurance: Clients should take out medical and travel insurance.
5. Sleeping bags, if you don’t have, we can provide you with sleeping bags.
Listed below are hotels/lodges/resorts that the safari tour operator can accomodate for you.